Head, Open Learning Campus
The World Bank
Many organizations are trying to figure out how to successfully embrace digital transformation and implement continuous learning ecosystems for employees in the face of rapid digital disruption. This new approach requires a new mindset, new skills and a new approach, but architecting a new approach to learning in real life is no small task.
As a learning leader, how do you know which modalities to choose for a given training initiative? How well do you know your learner preferences? What’s the best way to integrate learning into the learner’s work day? During this session, we’ll explore use cases for the most popular learning modalities and explore future priorities.
· Explore use case scenarios with mobile apps, eLearning, simulations, gamification and others, as well as formats such as instructor-led, on the job and coaching
· Review the differences and unique opportunities with gamification, serious games, and simulations
· Highlight the common learning modality challenges and how to overcome with ease
· Review the measures companies employ when adopting a new learning modality
· Discus the learning modalities of the future