2018 CLO Exchange West Agenda
At this year’s CLO Exchange West we will highlight the personalization journeys you and your teams are on, how and why you are embracing this new broader role and how you are prioritizing and funding these new capabilities.
Who will take the stage at our 15th CLO Exchange?
- Dr. Adam Massman, VP, Learning & Leadership, Jones Lang LaSalle, talks about driving digital agility in a non-digital industry
- Judy Dutton, Senior Director, People & Organization, eBay, describes Their Leader as Coach Journey
- Mary Ferrell, Director, Learning & Development, The Hershey Company, Describes Their Multi-Modal Approach to Learning
- Kelly Wojda, Global Learning & Development Director, Caterpillar, Talks About Their Integrated Talent Management Strategy
- Michael Molinaro, CLO, New York Life, Presents Their Approach to Digitally Enabled Learning
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.